8/20/2008

Bat in the Basement - Part 1

OK, so nearly a year to the day since my last encounter with a bat, and one is back in the basement. I was heading down to do some laundry, and just as I reached the landing VOOM! this black shape shows up out of nowhere. It's a little late, so I haven't figured out what to do in order to shoo the bat out of the house. I'm not sure that I want to open up the basement doors and let more in. (I'm assuming that there is only one in the house). Where is it getting in!?! I suppose this situation behooves me to finally put up insulation in the basement, and plug any drafts or points of entry. Here's to hoping that part two of this story is fairly uneventful.

And I was going to watch The Dark Knight tomorrow too. I had better have this situation dealt with by then, or I won't be able to make it back downstairs for a week! Now where is that metre stick?

No comments: