8/12/2007

The First Knell

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main." - John Donne "For Whom the Bell Tolls"

Sadly, I've looked on for 3 or 4 years at the blogosphere thinking "I can't even commit to journaling regularly, why try to blog for everyone to see my inconsistencies!" I am resolved, at least, that the my next failure in writing regularly will at least be public, and invite comments and criticisms. This page will hopefully cover all of my interests (see my profile) and more.

If you thought that this page contained info on the Christian altRock band, The Resounding, check out their MySpace page or their web site.

At least we share one thing in common - our love for and faith in Jesus Christ. It's my first and foremost interest. I trust that this faith will be evident in my blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey man, I guess great minds do think alike... this is joel from The Resounding (the band). Thanks for the links and we as well, hope that the message is heard far and wide!


For The Kingdom,

-joel
The Resounding